Kenter Logistics Freight Management & International Shipping
Emily Jackman and Matt Bathie, who together have 45 years’ experience in transportation and logistics, formed Kenter Logistics in 2010.
‘Kenter’ refers to the kenter joining shackle used to join two stud-link chain elements together.
Our aim is to be that link
Kenter Logistics links all your international freight shipping and heavy machinery logistics elements together in one unbreakable chain. Our business has experienced significant growth, and over the last 6 years we have developed a large and diverse client base in both Australia and worldwide.
We remain dedicated to personal service and strive to deliver a seamless, robust and reliable international cargo shipping and logistics service for all our customers.
- Specialised experience in moving heavy equipment
- Six years’ experience in machinery and project freight forwarding
- Three years’ experience in vessel operations
- Five years’ experience in container terminal management
- Eight years’ seafaring on cargo vessels
- Nine years’ experience as Vessel Planner and Cargo Superintendent
- Experience in stevedoring operations in Australia and around the world
- Bulk and Special Project Cargo Stowage Planning in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Region
Eva, International Logistics
- A strong negotiator, ensuring Kenter Logistics clients receive the best possible rate from suppliers
- Eight years’ experience in shipping operations, freight and logistics
- Six years’ experience in the heavy machinery freight industry
- Four years’ experience in project management and execution
- Export Specialist to China
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Cass, International Logistics
- Highly Knowledgeable in Best Trade lines for Origin to Destination Routing at Highest Service level offered by shipping lines
- 20 years’ experience in Air and Seafreight, Border Clearance for Australian Cargo
- Extensive Project Operations and land logistics, such as delivering to site the Kogan Creek Power Station
- Fumigation and Quarantine Control
- Two years ‘importing to New Zealand
Charlene, VP Operations & Sales USA
- Thirty Five+ years’ experience in Seafreight and Import & Export clearance for USA Compliance
- Extensive experience in Heavy Machinery Freight Industry, Project Cargo, Chartering, Warehouse Management and Operations
- Experience in Procurement and Sales
For more information about your transportation requirements, contact us